Our Cookies Policy
In addition to confidential document destruction B&M secure Shredding also confidentially destroy and recycle Uniforms, ID badges and media devices.
Protecting your business continuity is imperative and security of your brand identity is a crucial part of that. Here at B&M Secure Shredding we offer a uniform and ID badge secure shredding and disposal service.
Alongside our customers, we recognise that items used for security and identity purposes – for example, uniforms and ID badges – falling into the wrong hands can not only damage the brand reputation, but be a significant security issue. We offer ID badge and uniform destruction to businesses who need to protect their brand and avoid these items being used to damage the business.
The sectors which we work with include but are not limited to:
An example of the procedure we have implemented is below:
The system is based on utilising a courier service to transport work wear garments for destruction and recycling in polypropylene bags from remote locations to B&M Secure Shredding facility in Bromborough, Wirral.
1. Place your order via email address. Including contact details, number of bags required and order number
2. B&M will despatch the bags and pre coded pull-tight security/identifying tags, complete with a 3 part carbon copy waste transfer note.
3. Fill the bags with garments for destruction.
4. Attach a security/identifying tag to each filled bag to one of the lifting handles
5. Date and sign the waste transfer note.
6. If not all of the bags & tags are used just cross the unused ones off the list on the waste transfer note.
7. When all bags have been bagged and tagged, request collection by secure courier
8. The bags will be delivered to B&M Secure Shredding department, Bromborough, Wirral.
9. The bags will be stored in a lockable ISO secure container awaiting destruction.
1. The contents of each sack will be shredded to BSI 15713
2. The Shredded textiles will be processed into Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF) for energy recovery.
3. A Certificate of Destruction and Recycling Report will be issued for the returned garments and emailed to the customer
4. An invoice will be raised against the relevant order number and sent to the customer by email.
Redundant office equipment taking up valuable storage space? Or simply unsure of how to dispose of your media in order to protect confidentiality?
So, to ensure that you remain compliant with all the regulations covering your media disposal, choose B&M Secure Shredding for a swift and highly accredited service based around your individual needs.
“Nothing is too much trouble, there was a vast amount of waste to removed, but the job was done with such efficiency, thank you on behalf of Elite” Elite Cleaning and Environmental Services
“We have total confidence that we are receiving the best value service with a reputable and recycling-focused supplier who understands the needs of our business and act professionally to alleviate the worry out of our waste management” – 110 Bishopsgate
“Working with B&M Waste Services has improved our environmental performance and assisted us with making the best use of our limited space.” – 110 Bishopsgate
“The driver for B&M’s Hazardous Waste services was very helpful and professional” – Vanguard Logistics
“ The green and red bag waste system works and it works really well and we are actually saving money on the budget that has been set” – Iceland
“We have been able to set targets for the Environmental team to reduce and recycle our waste materials” – Iceland
“The waste compound has never looked so clean, tidy and organised” – Iceland Manufacturing Ltd
“This initiative is having major impacts on student responsibility for waste and recycling” – University of Chester
“Recycling objectives set by the university are already being met and in some areas surpassed” – University of Chester
“B&M’s customer service was consistently excellent and I was particularly welcomed” – University of Chester
“Seamless process which had minimal impact on the college” – Wigan & Leigh College
“One of the main reasons we chose B&M was their flexibility and willingness to work in partnership” – Wigan & Leigh College
“Since B&M’s appointment, we have seen savings in our waste costs and recycling results have shown a significant increase” – Wigan & Leigh College
“The B&M staff spoke with confidence about the waste streams and segregation” – Alstom Transport
“I toured the waste area and was very impressed with the layout and waste segregation – the detail was very impressive” – Alstom Transport
“Nothing is too much trouble and the B&M team are always friendly, reliable and willing to help. We get a great service which removes the worry out of remaining compliant.” – ARCH Initiatives
“The regular secure shredding service we receive from B&M has been efficient and effective. We also regularly clear out our archives and B&M help with these one off jobs as well.” – ARCH Initiatives
“B&M has helped us to improve our environmental performance and reduce our costs” – First Milk
“In our recent Ofsted inspection the school was praised for its clean and safe environment” – Parrs Wood High School
“very friendly and helpful” – Rachel Dennis Hairdressing
“reliable and a pleasure to deal with” – Airflow Measurements
“very helpful, can’t do enough” – Cash Converters, Eccles
“Always friendly, polite and professional” – BskyB Ltd, St Helens
“With B&M we know that we are taking advantage of the latest waste innovations.” – Aintree Hospital
“The partnership with B&M has helped reduce our waste management costs and improve efficiency.” – Aintree Hostpital