B&M Waste are offering customers quick, efficient and hassle-free ‘man in van’ services. Our large in-house fleet of vehicles allow us flexibility to provide the most cost-efficient solution to removing problem waste items.
– Bulky waste taking up space?
– Non-hazardous white goods to shift?
– Bales of recyclable material (plastic/card)?
– Metal, wood, plastic items no longer required?
– Upgrading your office furniture?
– Broken or unused IT equipment?
– Piles of rubbish to be removed?
– Vacant property clearances?
– Fly tipped waste on your property?
Whatever the rubbish our experts can help, with a speedy response and compliant disposal route.
Please note: This service is for non-hazardous items only – for information about our hazardous waste service please click here.
Why choose B&M Waste?
– Collection within 24 hours
– Carbon Neutral waste service
– Labour included – we will load the rubbish from its location
– No additional booking fee
– Zero hassle
– Peace of mind
We’ll always endeavour to remove your rubbish within 24 hours and strive to divert 100% from landfill.
Simply send us a photo and your contact details and we will contact you to arrange the rest.
Choose your load size:
Extra Small Load
Micro Load: Approx 1 yd³ / 0.8m³ (e.g. One small fridge) – £89.99
Extra Small Load: Approx 2 yd³ / 1.7m³ (e.g. One tall fridge) – £109.99
Small Load: Approx 4 yd³ / 3.3m³ (e.g. Two tall fridges) – £164.99
Medium Load: Approx 6 yd³ / 5m³ (e.g. Three tall fridges) – £219.99
Large Load: Approx 8 yd³ / 6.6m³ (e.g. Four tall fridges) – £274.99
Bespoke Load: Quotes available on request
Simply complete the form below and we’ll contact you to discuss your individual requirements.
– Prices subject to change following site survey and completion of clearance, if time, weight or content of waste varies from what was agreed at point of quote
– Non-hazardous waste collections only
– Safe and clear access must be made available for our operatives to complete all jobs
– All collections are subject to our terms and conditions