Welcome to B&M Waste’s Paper Coffee Cup recycling scheme aims to encourage recycling of paper coffee cups through the re-use of the delivery box your coffee cups arrived in. Simply empty and flatten the coffee cups – no liquids, sleeves, lids or stirrers please, pop into a clear bag and pack into the box, call us for collection and we’ll dot he rest – ensuring all your coffee cups are 100% recycled
What type of box do I use?
We encourage re-use of items wherever possible so why not use the box your coffee cups were delivered in lined with a clear plastic bag?
Fill your empty coffee cup delivery box (maximum volume 245cm – add together the two shortest dimensions and multiply this by 2, then add the length – if less than 245cm, you’re good to go!), with empty, flattened coffee cups (no lids or sleeves please!) and give as a call to arrange a courier collection on a designated date.
Then rest assured that your coffee cups are being 100% recycled. Easy!
What can or can’t be recycled as part of the scheme?
No liquids, foods, lids, stirrers or sleeves please, just empty coffee cups!
How it works?
Simply fill in the form below and we’ll give you a call to set you up. We have packages inclusive of coffee cup recepticles as well as a box collection service only, so whichever best suits your needs, we can help!
We can additionally offer solutions including reverse vending machines to collect coffee cups and compact them, internal bins for cups collection and baling equipment if this best suits your business. Speak to us and we can advise of the best solution
Please complete the form below and we’ll contact you to get you started! Alternatively, call 0330 1234 100 and ask about our paper cups recycling programme
– The Size of the box you fill is important. Please check the Packing Guide for guidance. Boxes which do not fit the courier size requirements may not be collected and you may still be charged.
– It is your responsibility to ensure empty cups with no lids, stirrers, liquids, foods are squashed and placed in the supplied plastic bag within the supplied box
– Place the clear plastic bag into the box to ensure no liquid can escape. Fill the box with crushed cups only, do not stack as this makes it difficult to recycle. When the box is full, tie off the plastic sack and seal the cardboard box with tape. Make sure there is no leakage, as our couriers will not collect soiled boxes.
– Postage return documentation must be clearly displayed, prior to return via courier
– Payment is required upon order (if you are an existing B&M Waste customer a P.O. can provided and payment by invoice will be accepted providing all outstanding invoices are paid and up to date
– Ensure your box is ready for collection on the date and time specified. You may be charged if the box is not available for collection on the date/time agreed. Our courier partner will deliver the box direct to our site for the contents to be recycled